For Applicants > How Do I Apply for BHA Housing? > What Do I Need to Apply?
What Do I Need to Apply?
You will need to provide the information listed below for all members of your household included on your application if they will be living with you at the time you are housed with the BHA.
- Photo identification for the individual(s) returning the completed application.
- Your mailing address including the correct zip code.
- Information regarding total weekly, monthly, or annual income and assets for all members of your household.
- Social Security numbers for all members of your household.
- Date of birth for all members of your household.
- Estimated total annual expenses for medical, childcare, and care for disabled member expenses, and mandatory support payments.
- Completed and signed priority third-party verification form(s) and/or documents.